Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Samaya Hotel


My team and I would be honored to welcome you, to your home from home at The Samaya, and thank you for checking out our website, where I have attempted to give you an honest and accurate insight to both the property and The Samaya Experience, click to get a feel of what's in store for you here.


The supporters, clients and guests of Samaya are still coming in their droves, we have seen no downturn to our business levels, and that is on the back of a great year. Albeit as we see many of our returning guests back with us at Samaya, we are very much aware of the current worldwide economical crisis, and I have put together some great value last minute deals which I hope will help you save a dollar or two, check them out! Last Minute Deals.


The recognition, awards and accolades we have received is thanks to the guests of Samaya, and I thank them from the bottom of my heart for their continued support to Samaya and my team, further information is in the what's new and news section, and we are very proud to share this with you.


The Samaya's forty six private individual villas, which are the heart of this full service resort, twenty four on the side of Seminyak beach, and the other twenty two successfully opened in May 2008 Royal Courtyard Villas which are set in a tranquil Balinese village environment and just two minutes by golf buggy from our beachside location.

So, when are you coming to spoil yourself and experience unrivalled Balinese hospitality and service with special attention to the finest details, let both me and my staff take good care of you.


With the current swine fever on everyone's minds, please feel assured that Indonesia has taken all necessary steps to protect both its residents and visitors alike, and we so far have had no reported cases.

The Samaya Bali
Jl. Laksmana, Seminyak Beach, Bali, Indonesia
Tel: (62 361) 731 149
Fax: (62 361) 731 203
E-mail: info@thesamayabali.com
Web: www.thesamayabali.com